And the Wizards may to mtnba2k

Welcome to The UFO Project Forums Forum And the Wizards may to mtnba2k

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mtnba2k 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

mtnba2k
    Participant

Gilbert Arenas? And the Wizards may not be perfect—had Andray Blatche not been bailed out in NBA 2K18 MT Coins overtime with a foul on a verrry clean-looking block by Elton Brand, they probably lose—but as far as John Wall, he’s about as good it gets. He can get to the rim at will, he can turn guys like

Nick Young into scorers, and on defense, he’s a lock to average 2.5 steals-a-game. We’re a week into the season, and already, all the Wall questions seem silly. For the Wizards, John Wall is the answer.And for the rest of the NBA, he’s about to be a serious, serious, problem.NBA Talking Points: Who’s Up For Some Week 1 Power Rankings (Of NBA Commercials)? –

The new season is upon us, and that can only mean one thing. Or two, actually.1. It’s too early to gauge which teams are for real and what’s a first-week aberration.2. We have a ton of new commercials to enjoy!And as a public service, I thought I’d spare you the overreaction after.

Week 1 and organize all these ridiculous commercials in one place. Because it’s NBA Live 18 Coins too early to dig in back into big picture analysis. For that, look at the East and West previews from last week, or check out my review of this past weekend’s games.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.